20080414

HAHA.

Sorry I'm still awake reading my past entries, and I thought this was freaking funny. The other day while waiting for Gabriel to get a cab, I was holding on to my keys. Then he said my keys looked like car keys, but it looked like that 'cause it has a holder on it. And so... I was reading back this post, and I started laughing to myself! It's so freaking funny lar! To me that is. HAHA.

June 2007,
"Then there was this toys sales at the atrium. Then also had those 'tong' 1dollar coin machines? Ya, we saw this very adorable key holder keychain. HAHAH. And we decided to try our luck to get the character we want. I went first. And I got Pooh! Not so bad. Felfel wanted some cat character luh. Wah.... her reaction was damn funny when she got it can!? She's damn lucky luh. SHE SCREAMED AT MY FACE AND TO THE ENTIRE MALL. My face don't know throw where alr. LOL~!! Damn retarded!! So last it was Felii's turn... She wanted Stitch. So she turn... COME OUT REALLY STITCH, instead of her screaming, FELFEL SCREAM AT MY FACE AGAIN! HAHAHAH! Everyone was practically staring at us -___-" I was so damn embarrassed. HAHAHAH~ OMG. HAHA. I can't stop thinking about it."

HAHAHAHA. Oh my, what will I do with the both of you seriously! MISS YOU BOTH :)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger _________ said...

miss miss miss miss you you you you!

3:58 PM  
Blogger Jols :) said...

MINXING MINXING MINXINGGGGGG!!!!!!!!

12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home